Saturday, August 13, 2005

Growing Mushrooms On Orange Peels Psilocybe

Book Review

So, once again a book review:

time: Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

I've read in English.

characters: 5 / 5 points. They are described humorous and one can distinguish good, as each has its own identity. (You know, what I mean). The main role is only unselbstbewusst something and sometimes it annoys some because they do not dare, that and to do that ...

book 9 / 10 points. I like is that everything takes place in New York / Greenwich Village. Otherwise, I also like that it is written very simply and very witty.

simplicity: 5 / 5 points. You can read very quickly, as it with the phrase 'I can not believe, my mom did this to me' begins. From there it's really wrong to laugh.

Title: 5 / 5 points. Yes, it's really Princess Diaries.

Total: 24/25 points. A grade 1!

0 comments:

Post a Comment