Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cheap Canvas For Pop Up Campers

21 +4

The half time is over. Mini girls and I am fine and against all expectations I have to struggle despite my "advanced age" ;-) with no pregnancy symptoms. No back pain, no water retention, no pinching or zwacken ... would not all grow explosively forward, I would hardly notice that I'm pregnant. The very energetic steps of the little lady to remember but then it quickly.

The nesting instinct has grabbed us and the last time was cleared, the future baby's room empty and papered. Since the weekend, the basic furniture:

place for many Klamöttchen pink: depend


The first mini parts already:


The bed still "pure".
just a duvet cover for the bassinet, I sewed before.


And now we can worry about the decoration and wall painting. It is sterile to me ;-) Since missing but still a swing pink, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment