Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why Is There Hair Between My Balls And Butthole

finished :-)

At least with the ceiling to the floor. Lilly already making plans, such as diapers is her sister and what she wants to play with her. Since the ground had to be padded been good for our girls ;-)


time to look into the little baby room. It really is the smallest in the house, but for the first 2 to 3 years than sufficient. Between the cabinet and the bed is still a small white shelves are from Sweden. Or maybe at the beginning but more of a comfortable chair to breastfeed?


The bed is already berüscht ;-) Great blanket and pillows come in the beginning, of course, out again. War had just so the test when my mom bought it now.


Before now with colorful small stuff goes on, I must first be healthy. Since Sunday I have to take antibiotics because I have acute angina have. This time, it has also placed on the jaw and I had a hamster cheek, and could not open the jaw. Great thing about the weather. Today it's already feeling better and I was able to take solid food for breakfast to me.

The mouse stomach, yet it is lively and strong on the turn. We always play wave landscape on the belly and the first foot massage has gotten it already. Yet another laugh * Treat. Last week at the screening (29.Woche) she already weighed 1200 grams and was 39 inches tall. Now it goes into the final sprint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment