Monday, August 9, 2010

'engagement Congratulaions' Wording

pink ...

... Our kitchen is now. Not loud, but more subtly with a hint of lilac. So, as I have imagined. To match the playful, romantic details that already existed.


I admit, originally I was also firmly believe that we need to wallpaper the living room still strongly in August. The opinion I am not now! Was not quite work so around schwangernt everything done.

And so slowly I get mild panic. I do still have some things and get our mouse can slip before. UUUaaaahhh, as was the case with the clinic and all the paperwork for parents allowance, child allowance and health insurance? And a few errands I have to do so for the mini girls. Could well be that there is nothing, if she is finally with us ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment