Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Was Made To Sniff Her Feet

In-house ...

your loved ones!
Although Google already has two times the visitor counter is reset to zero, have already more than 25,000 eyes looked beautiful women on this blog. Yes, so many eyes looking I am very happy! Please join, send your experiences, experiences, pictures, stories all around the small breasts - keep going this is my motivation.

Thank you also for the e-mails and comments. Each reaction is important to me. And it has to be found so beautiful that I address with my passion for the "little treasures" so many women and men.
(Finally, for this blog even advertised anywhere ...) Speaking of advertising. As promised here is not advertised for commerce.

for free pages, however, the fit our theme and I like, I like advertising. Karl-Heinz - You are one of my most loyal readers have sent me a link to a non-commercial site that I give you. The Sisters of fotzenfototausch.com have the region below the breast in Focus! I wish for the new project every success. Thanks also for the sweet (Linked) Logo:

0 comments:

Post a Comment