Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Daughter Has A Viral Infectiob

the second OT * OT *

My goodness! There are things in life, moderation is forced more or less ... even if one has to check off yet still remember to go.
this to life is not simple, there are always moments where you think back and ... these are the worst! wanted

And now ... 7 long years after I check off things I needed something not at all, it has come back without warning. Tonight, after the last few days really were not beautiful, and one wonders how long these things have happened not so great, the unimaginable!

time somebody very special to me not only the city but left the same the whole country ... a couple days later I lost my phone and so we had each other No more of us do not. I did not have an address and I moved to the time itself.
I mourned for a long time, my best friend Nicole can probably still sing a song like this today ... was with me really what to do, to months, the nightmares every night where I look for him and woke up crying ... it was really be a disaster for me. The pain was bearable
with time, but there were moments where it got worse again.
And now, just seven years later I met him again, my Aleksandar! By accident. Or is it fate? I was in pain to make the budget the fun of it on facebook on the surf and I suddenly found him there. I fed over and over again the search engines with his name, and later facebook ... never was ... because it was related to all things, with just his name probably is a painter. Was always shown me, nothing else ... but now this!
And since I got married in the meantime, he could find me because of my new name nowhere.
Once we can have just talked for nearly 2 hours I do not believe now. I do not really even know why I post this here ... I do I use the just ... oO
I've always wondered if he might now and then still remember me ... and yes he did. He even has my parting gift of time. I could cry, but this time for joy at last!

0 comments:

Post a Comment