Friday, May 27, 2005

Kates Playground With Jello

teacher vs. Students

A little dialogue between teachers and pupils:

first
students quatscht with friends
M. F! Shut up!

second
whole class is noisy
teacher (female): You go to me all the blind !!!!!

third
student has done something wrong.
M. Now you are stuck pretty deep in the shit ...

Nothing has been done

dialogue between student / teacher:

teacher says to students: I think naughty innuendo.
P. I think allegations also sucks

student had to be Director, teacher, mother / father of the child as well. One problem: 1 Date had to be canceled because the assistant director was unable to make an appointment where the students have no school work.
second Date: unnecessary. no promises or teacher was present, knew nothing of that date. Mother moved upon, was the 3rd child Stage (siebenstüfigen) Behavior pyramid set.
This student was ICH. And last hour, I speak to Prof. M. important that he has not come at the agreed time and I then also placed on the pyramid.
BUT:
HE HAD NO ARGUMENTS * laugh * his sleeve

And another:

students discussed with teacher must roar away via the class because it is so loud.
teacher (the above is-your-me-on-the-bag-professor) believes that the student yelled at.

I wish it to say only that some-some, not all teachers are abusers of power.


0 comments:

Post a Comment