Friday, May 27, 2005

Warhammer 40k Stats On Mephiston

Something different

read now there something about ME ...

Since it was not so much about this talented blogger;) know I'll make up for now. I'm 12 3 / 4 years old and thus, of which my father is convinced one of the youngest blogger in the world. Sometimes I am suffering from "inferiority complex" because I was so small and the recent'm in my class. Does not matter, it inherits the cool clothes from L. hehe. Most see me as quite cheeky, which is true also ...
My very favorite hobby, if not life experience (no idea what that is = D), is the dancing. I have been doing 7 1 / 2 years. It counts but also cook, sew, design (fashion) and of course I like to go with my friends where. "Where to go" I mean with the boys in the park or a "class meeting" at Starbucks, where you will be thrown out but if you buy anything. But why do we have our kind friend M. Kr.? I am the proud owner of a dog and a pool (muahaha). My pocket money will be available in vain for pointe shoes saved and donated generously to H & M vendors. If you like my column, read on easy, it is updated almost daily. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment