Sunday, June 20, 2010

Adult Arcade Glory Hole Orange County

Sunday tinkering ...

Lilly had been ironed on tour, for I do not feel like the weed can sometimes live one day without me ... the perfect time to start with the first decoration's. And so I collected the remains of murals not ever lie in front of the legs, was re-papered. This time with masks and figures:



The topic should be forest. Now just fill in birds, butterflies, owls, rabbits, squirrels ... maybe two branches ... let's see. This is a project that develops well again for a long time. Not here, because of wallpaper leftovers away! I will probably collect more and I must admit that I misjudged my time again in the total.

Today is ironed. The first collected baby clothes are washed and then makes ironing so then it became more fun. And sorting by size, color, combinations ;-) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment