Monday, June 28, 2010

Aerobics Support Shoe

puck bag ...

for our mini girls.


I am beginning to get an overview of what we need everything. Very high on my list were puck bags. Because they really are quick and easy to sew this weekend were two. * whisper, or even two, because I am not a color could decide.

My embroidery machine has now finally have a permanent place and so I have an eternity sometimes stitched again. The forest animals Luzia Pimpinella because they fit in with our theme of the forest in the baby room, and especially because I think she still so beautiful and suitable for the very young.



For today 33 degrees are predicted. I will now dig a little in the garden, washing clothes, chaos spills over the weekend and sew over lunch in the cool house, the first baby hat. These white Neugeborenenhäubchen (what a word) please me at all. Since just have more color here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment