Sunday, June 19, 2005

Broken Blood Vessel Around Mouth Vomit

emotional chaos

I such a real sense of chaos. I am sad, happy and angry at the same time. Sad, because the last performance today. Happy because today is performance. And angry because the shower does not work. Yesterday, the performance was so beautiful. that I had to cry. It was full of fun in the dressing room. We played horror comedies, destroyed my mini fan, we gassed with hair spray, hair teased to death and we ugly makeup. We were evil. In any event, the Jazz T3. We are the mascot of the evil sea witch, who played with us a man. Our number is so cool because we have four whole songs on stage. (Yeah, the radio plays grad 'California') In any case, the first song we walk into it and then there comes the witch. The next song is our show. We have to sell the evil as well ... Muahahaha! Well after and we are the salamanders, which I think is a children's ballet or something. In the play the bride / the witch the potion for Arielle, who will take her voice. And since we have to be so cool evil ... The song is by Apocalyptica or so. Ours is a gospel song by Patty LaBelle. And then I'm still in the second part as an extra turn. Since we have to spend a romantic mood.

But there is something I am angry, I am here since the beginning of the studio, but had not a single solo, with such a
funny fat Angeberkuh had 10 solos. I am now without having to specify, really a lot better than them. That's completely unfair. Toll she was not sure. But it is not so bad because I refused, so to put an embarrassing costume. And today is again performed. And next year'll prove I still T2 ballet because ballet to get further than with jazz. Nothing against jazz, but since I have not had a single chance at a solo. And in the same ballet have 2 get a solo for each.

Bin to continue to write aufegeregt. Yes you can come to Habbo. My nickname is Fitschi

still -1 days to the premiere

still 0 days to go Deuxième

Only 1 day until final note

Still 12 days to the holidays, of which School days are 10 days

On 10 July, I am traveling to Camp

On 24 I come back

Then we headed off to Florence (?)

On 8 August, dance weeks. (I take hip hop and street jazz)

and 20th at the August fly my friend M., my Mom, and I celebrate the Holy to Spain and my B. Day !!!!!!!

And the best: On 7.9. go 4th in the Grade at school !!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment