Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Price Brazilian Wax Pittsburgh Pa

What teachers do and what not

First of the incident: MM and D. send in the middle of the day SMS and ringtones back and forth. I notice this because I am sitting just in between. A friend calls something to D., the lead just talking to himself and does not make funny jokes. I "laugh" about this "joke" and say, "Ah, funny." Prof. H. (Yes, the tsunami Prof. H.) comes forth and says, "communication notebook out." I told him ERKA that damn unfair, either because D. had just helped a little and loud was and was never admonished. And I was assisted by L..

Then, somewhat later, screams something to C. O. and then over to someone else. C. is the teacher's favorite and is not of course remember.
And now
I find that students in their own party politics need!!
And why do I find it? Because you can not discuss with teachers, without any report, registered or classified. Teachers have far too much power and the use of it. In addition, they are sensitive and take everything personally and can not discuss and are unjust and in general !!!!!!!!

Oh and another thing: I have a 3 + on the math SA, instead of the intended 5. And in the testimony I get a 2 !!!!!!
And another thing: Nice good vote (in the previous post) and write and everything ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment