Thursday, June 16, 2005

Top Foot Pain Upon Waking Up In The Morning

What sends you, come back three times

(and here at the wrong person)

The day has actually started quite well. J. and I were exhausted but full, as we awake until half three were, but that's beside the point. Let's start yesterday, about 15:10. I was with my friends, L., M., M. and J in the Park We have made a synchronous or Showschaukerwettbewerb. In the beginning it was still funny, but then woke up in L. and M. mind and an ambition they were suddenly full of mean. Suddenly, point distribution was incredibly important. J and I had a slight inferiority complex because we could not synchronous swings as great as the others. We then have the twins synchronously invented and everything is done simultaneously. But then it all kind of went on my nerves and they have insulted us as For **** and stuff. But we have still kept together, and were angry at the others. Ok, quickly jump to the next day. D. I had to be once again took to the nerve, so he took me GE! PIEKS! (Fast catch the solar plexus) Then I wanted to connect him to have done it and at that moment decided never again to connect someone with flip-flops. The penalty for this is a bruised foot and two days before the performance.
As if that was not frustrating enough, were I in L. and Peek & Cloppenburg brand jeans and have tried on (yes, we have again tolerated). I did not even fit the very smallest size. They were always too long to me.
Now I sink into self pity and pain.

Only 1 day until light sample

Only 2 days until the premiere

Only 3 days until the Deuxième (I know now, as it is called)

Only 4 days until the note concluded

0 comments:

Post a Comment