Friday, June 10, 2005

Food Poisoning Sore Back

oath

I'm just full of wishy-washy because I am addicted to Canada. Well, I do NICT, if I'm addicted to Canada has never been there. But L., M. and I have sworn something ... And that is, when we are grown up and money have to fly to Canada. Thus, under the slogan: 3 girls with the car through the great country (I think so, Canada should be a continent). And we're looking forward so much. I'm now a Kanadabox made, in which I complete information about Toronto, Montreal and so put into it. I will also enter each month add 1 / 3 of my pocket money, but I will have only € 960 if I'm 20th Does not matter though, because there is the Willowbank Motor Court Motel and there does a Double Room is only 30 € per night ... I am so very much. And with no one else can, muahahaha. Please click the previous Bercht look and send an email with a link and address (email) ...

morning is the party

And the day after sample

And in a week light test

And in 8 / 9 days, Premiere and Secondaire (?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment