Saturday, June 4, 2005

My Camera Wont Ork For Chat Roulette

successes and failures

My day started really great. My dog wanted to eat a grasshopper, what was this a lame leg and I had to kill him.
There really is always a first time I have today experienced one: I had to set up a tent. With the defeat of success. Well, at the beginning we know not exactly where the front and back out, but when you're there come times on it, everything's easy.
I thought. I had strained my tent just in the herring (Why is called any metal parts such as a fish?), There came the next hurdle. I had to fix the poles. Please do not ask how the work is because I've got a howling cry of hysteria-spasm. My mother did not want to agree to hold the rod so I can get the other pure. (If one writes purely present get-together or apart? Fu ** new spelling). But now you can call me just ZAM. That is to say (I hate double-S) as much as: Z elt asterin -A- TRUCTURE M . I have many shortcuts, but I'm not going to list them all. I'd say, goes on time http://expl0sive.org/ because the page must give you the ...

Well, then I have to say that I'm sorry, but the vote has brought clean anything, sry. I'll pull something completely different to nämlcih: p

good, but some time ciaociao, bye bye, bye, bapa, goodbye, CU, Salut ...
wants me And Break a leg for my test tomorrow. Please do not luck that brings the dance that is bad luck ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment