Friday, June 17, 2005

How Do You Get Rid Of Dry Mouth

faith everything is

(or nothing)

First I would like to clarify that I change hurt anyone with this post, or any other will. This applies to all contributions. I say this only my opinion, who does not agree, it can tell me what I am, however, does not matter. I would also like to say that I believe anything am and to be honest, no one should now be mad at me, thinking that this is just a stupid scam, because I think that the guy up there (I prefer not to call him "God") actually quite selfish needs. See the very first commandment: have
Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Where I think so then, um, Okee, why I should.
And the other commandments, such as: Thou shalt not lie, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal ... and so on and so forth
Does anyone that? No!
And I have a feeling that you wanted to force me today at school faith. It was like this:

We had to move into today 8AB, because the windows in the 4th Floor were broken or something. Anyway, back is hung on a clothes hook a cross. Someone said that we should do it away and I took a piece of paper and put away. Yes, I'm sorry, but it was so. I was, and would not believe. It's disgusting, if there was such a dead body hanging on a cross and is still hanging over the blackboard. OK, so L. was mad at me because I was "playing up" had.
GAMES I DO TO IF I'M NOT BELIEVERS? LET me alone!
Yes, yes, the eternal struggle of Arteisten and the Christians ...

Sorry, I'm sorry, but I'm not a believer. I can only repeat it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment