Friday, June 3, 2005

Can You Die From Lewy Disease

Why only?

I can not understand it ... Who does such a thing? How can anyone? I do not know if you know this commercial, but I know her. Snack Pack 2 by Hofmann. Cold "meatballs" (who believe it is blessed) with grim potato salad in a plastic bowl. I would never touch this Fleischlaberln. And then the less privileged actor with the great text: "Pause". "Pause!"
I could be upset for hours. And tomorrow I go to NRJ in the Park But not because of your motivational sayings that did not exist ... And before L. comes to me and we ground to try to build my 8.2-pound tent ... M. and D: do not come because yes will come "all the shit kids'. Well, thank you for Pech.Ich vote, tomorrow will be the voting closed. In management A. is, and that's a good thing, because that would be my first choice was.

I thank my audience and my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment