Friday, June 10, 2005

Gpshone Pokemon Ruby Cheat List

Genial

apologize So first time I have to tell me that I have written so long. But now I have a * drumroll * IDEA!!

this, I need some help.

The idea :
A scavenger hunt through the Internet. On each page there is a question with three possible answers as a link. The correct answer is the correct link.

What I need from you:
A base where her hinstellt such a question. So if you have one, then write it once to fitschi31@yahoo.de or to Comment.
I'll send you a question then, you have to stand up to ...
If ur really awesome mega nice of you.

morning I go to celebrate once again. We do ne third Class graduation party. Is safe for genius.

And now the quote of the day: I'm too good for this world, I want to Mars
This quote is from Max Kr

0 comments:

Post a Comment