Monday, June 13, 2005

Where To Find Good Cheap Maquerade Dresses

Robby Bubble Party Party!

I by a certain blond Bore ( Have you always loved) was asked what to write about the party, I'll do it too. Not that I do everything, tell me what else.
At the party it was funny when one of blue eyes, arguments and tears apart what we do. I could not sleep because I still "young" bin for such accommodation parties. There was plenty to eat and drink. God, I so just write Sch *****... We celebrated in the old school of C., K. and LH, because there are so many beds. Great school, I know. There were also climbing frames, ropes and slides. Very fascinating school, really. I had M.Kl. pick of the U4, because he did not know where the left. We almost would have been filled with water from a friend. My mother, nice as it has given me a beautiful full-60s hairstyle. We have mostly made cushion battles, played spin the bottle and eaten. According to eye witnesses had given M. Then another 3x and M.Kl. has anyone who would sleep infected ears, as he played the Kiddy Contest CD. I have a new "Cell": Chocolate Tiger with the melody of Coco Jambo. Very fascinating. N. then had a slight black eye, because D has stepped in it by accident. Then sat M.Kl., M., M., M., L. and I on a high bed and chillten, as a few others came and we cried together because we wanted nothing to do with them. Then we settled on another bunk bed. L. There came to us and had to cry because she had such severe headaches and LP did not tolerate. We moved to another room.
15 minutes later to say it again that we wegmüssen because now want to hear all the music. We could hear music and I could not move, so I got a hysterical cry-howling-spasm. I did all this suffering, because LK's birthday and I wanted the best for them.
Then there was pizza.
to eleven And we played spin the bottle.
Then I ran from child to child, to say goodbye, because I was not point-elf clock was down, I should not have to do anything.
I'm on TV or Kill Bill Volume 2 on DVD and watched the beginning of The Terminal, and then I had to go to sleep.

Only 4 days until the test light

Only 5 days until the dress rehearsal

yet 5 / 6 days until Premiere / Secondaire *

Only 7 days to grade final

* There are still tickets available at: 01/967 44 58
Small Description: A dance performance with a 80 - 90 children aged 4-15 years and 20-30 adults. Topic this time: Arielle, the mermaid. I play an evil sea witch and agents of a pirate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment